The fall of the US hegemon which began last year with the inability of the US to continue escalating after Iran fired ballistic missiles at US positions in Iraq following the assassination of an Iranian general in Iraq on a diplomatic mission. In this past week:
- Georgia's Senate run off election delivered the US Senate to the "Democratic" Party. This will place the House of Representatives, Senate, and Presidency all under the overt control of the same party.
- Protestors stormed the US Capitol, vandalized some shit, and ended their occupation after a Trump staffer took to Twitter. President Trump himself was suspended from Twitter during the event.
- The US Congress confirmed North America's own geriatric Juan Guaidó as the President elect.
- The EU stopped recognizing Venezuela's Juan Guaidó as Venezuela's "interim President"
- Incumbent US President Donald Trump Surrendered the inauguration despite promising to "continue to fight" despite not actually having fought actual threats since taking office.
- Iraq issued a warrant for the arrest of sitting US President Donald Trump.
- Bitcoin set several new all time highs crossing the 40,000 USD for 1 BTC mark.