Having made his first fortune in pornography, Mircea Popescu was one of the few earlier Bitcoiners to not be handicapped by autism. He leaves this world two devoted slave girls Hannah and Nicole who both love him.
His legacy includes:
- Making the straight blowjob mainstream during the most recent libertine sexual revolution
- Wrathfully exposing assorted scammers in the early days of Bitcoin including Butterfly Labs MtGox, and the US Securities and Exchange Commision among others. In each of these fights his reason was opposed by the purulent oozings of fetid communities convinced the scammers in question were anything but until their end.
- He founded a Republic and sponsored numerous ventures therein. Later he burned down that same Republic after reason lead him to conclude post-Modernity/Malone left the extant male population insufficient to continue actual civilization.
- The man embarked on a Grand Tour of Europe with the girls he loved in 2019, last year before the world as we knew it ended in hysteria over an upper respiratory virus.
- Maybe holding the largest fortune in the history of the world, known and unknown.
Through the entirety of his public facing involvement in Bitcoin, I remember the kindness of his honesty being slandered as toxicity. His opposition to arbitrary authorities was routinely declared impossible in spite of the man's actively disregarding them at every turn.
At the time the man died his was above the reach of any earthly authority, immune to petitions from any government. Having taken Mircea Popescu the ocean leaves this world with a void in the shape of man, actualized.
MERCOSUR 30th Anniversary Meeting Highlights Dissatisfaction With Argentine "Ballast" As President Lacalle Pou Confronts Argentine Despot FernandezFriday, March 26th, 2021
During a video conference substituting for a summit commemorating 30 years of MERCOSUR, President Luis Lacalle Pou clashed with Argentine despot Alberto Fernandez over the Argentine desire to close the bloc to any new trade agreements ever.
President Lacalle Pou's desire to open MERCOSUR to new trade agreements is supported by the leaders of Paraguay and Brasil while Fernandez sits alone in preventing the bloc and its members from entering any new agreements.
The video call ended without MERCOSUR members agreeing issue a traditional joint statement as Brazil's Bolsonaro and Uruguay's President Luis Lacalle Pou refused endorsing any statement without a commitment to opening the bloc's rules, but Argentina's Fernandez ended the video conference by offering that anyone who found present MERCOSUR rules too restrictive could "find another ship" and insisted that Argentina, with its collapsed economy, is more than just ballast burdening MERCOSUR's other members.
An Air Force Helicopter crashed near km 184 of Ruta 9 in Rocha department overnight. The helicopter's 3 crew members were injured to varying degrees. The helicopter and its cargo of 186 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine doses were a total loss after the wreck caught fire.
China And Russia Move Into Closer Alliance As USG Amplifies Aggression Under Morbidly Old "President"Wednesday, March 24th, 2021
Aggressive USG posturing has pushed Russia, China, and other states towards increased cooperation as the morbidly elderly Joe Biden's US government has elected to:
- Present an infirm Joe Biden for an interview with George Stephanopoulos where Biden's only lucid comments appeared to be practiced lines referring to Russia's president Vladimir Putin as a killer. Traditionally statements of this species coming out of the USG in reference to foreign leaders precede bloody regime change wars. This in combination with a Ukrainian military buildup in Donbass suggest desperation is pushing the USG towards open war with Russia.
- At a summit involving Chinese officials and USG Secretary of State Blinken, hosted in appropriately cold Alaska, Blinken insisted China surrender to USG direction in setting China's domestic policies. The Chinese delegation rejected any possible basis from which Blinken could have imagined his demands being acceptable.
- The USG along with a number of allied vassal states imposed wide ranging sanctions on China following the failed Alaska summit despite all being net importers of Chinese products.
- Semi-Official USG press organs are reporting on rumors of planned USG "cyber attacks" against Russia. Reports including these rumors hedge substantially in describing about what the attacks "will" or "will not" target.
For their part Russia and China have been increasing the frequency of their public displays of affinity and jointly endorsing statements including:
Interference in a sovereign nation’s internal affairs under the excuse of ‘advancing democracy’ is unacceptable
Russia and China have also called for a summit of permanent members of the UN Security Council to discuss increasingly inappropriate US aggression.
On March 13th 2020, most Uruguayos after returning home for the day would not leave their homes again with any regularity until Battle of Las Piedras Day arrived on May 18th. There was no order mandating they stay inside. They simply adopted a fad with enthusiasm.
January 12, 1951 - February 17th, 2021
EU To AstraZeneca/World:"Under no circumstances should you give preference to another country over the EU"Sunday, January 31st, 2021
The Dutch started a rebellion against totalitarian "because virus" rules imposed over the weekend. One Covid testing site was burned and other things were smashed and looted as cops clashed with the frustrated Dutch. Local self declared authorities dismissed the rebellion as "criminal" violence" carried out by "non-citizens" that are "the scum of the earth" in the estimation of the self declared authorities deferred to by mainstream publications (archived).
This presents a stark contrast to the situation in the United Kingdom where the bipedal herd acquiesces to being called scum and subjected to totalitarian restrictions presented by dubiously empowered authorities without resisting in the slightest.
USSA Week In Review: Capitol Stormed, Trump Surrenders, Bitcoin Reaches New All Time Highs Versus USDFriday, January 8th, 2021
The fall of the US hegemon which began last year with the inability of the US to continue escalating after Iran fired ballistic missiles at US positions in Iraq following the assassination of an Iranian general in Iraq on a diplomatic mission. In this past week:
- Georgia's Senate run off election delivered the US Senate to the "Democratic" Party. This will place the House of Representatives, Senate, and Presidency all under the overt control of the same party.
- Protestors stormed the US Capitol, vandalized some shit, and ended their occupation after a Trump staffer took to Twitter. President Trump himself was suspended from Twitter during the event.
- The US Congress confirmed North America's own geriatric Juan Guaidó as the President elect.
- The EU stopped recognizing Venezuela's Juan Guaidó as Venezuela's "interim President"
- Incumbent US President Donald Trump Surrendered the inauguration despite promising to "continue to fight" despite not actually having fought actual threats since taking office.
- Iraq issued a warrant for the arrest of sitting US President Donald Trump.
- Bitcoin set several new all time highs crossing the 40,000 USD for 1 BTC mark.
With Brexit completing as the New Year started, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has subjected the entire Queendom to "tier 4" lockdown restrictions he made up last month and which lead to an evacuation of London. Further "tier 5" restrictions on movement are allegedly in the works.
With efforts to create panic over a "new strain" Johnson's projected mid-February end date for the "tier 4" restrictions on movement is unlikely to be realized. Informal surveys of Britons suggest most of the Queendom's inmates are unaware that not "everyone" is suffering to the degree they are, and that not everyone is "dealing" with what the Queendom suffers.